ChargerLAB POWER-Z USB PD Tester Voltage Current Ripple Dual Type-C KM001 Pro/Standard Meter Power Bank Detector
1. High precision measurement: a voltage and current ADC special chip with a typical precision of 0.02% measurement error and a typical temperature drift of 10ppm is better than MCP3421. At the same time, a typical high quality sampling resistor with a typical temperature drift of 20ppm and power 3W is integrated in order to ensure the precision of current. The maximum can reach 0.01% reading errors.
2. High speed measurement: While ensuring the accuracy,the voltage and current data are collected every 10mS, 10 times faster than that of the peer manufacturer, and the high speed is used to test the output ripple, response speed, noise and other data.
3. Ripple test: similar to an oscilloscope function, but compared to the oscilloscope speed is not the same, can meet the daily general requirements, can test lower than 50Hz ripple.
4. Off line curve: built in large capacity memory, a total of 5 groups, each group can record 50 hours. This function can test the charging curve of the electrical equipment, and the storage interval can be set.
5. Upper monitor powerful PC communication software, online data, offline data management, calibration, firmware upgrades in one, and free of drive, plug and play. Pro version can also test the PD2.0 protocol, monitor the data on the CC line and decode the display, such as a record Mac computer handshake, a total of 10 packets, each contents of data packets can be restored in text, which is very suitable for technology development.
6. QC protocol test: you can sniff out whether the USB interface of mobile power or charger supports fast charging protocol.
7. PD protocol testing: instrument from PD communication physical chip, in addition to the Pro version can be captured in the PC communication software, the standard version can also monitor and sniff the USB interface of the mobile power or charger to support PD2.0 protocol.
8. Rich interface: the instrument is integrated with 6 USB ports, one for HID communication and independent power supply, two TYPE-C USB to form a pair to test TYPE-C data line and PD communication, retain a Micro USB input line to test the old standard data line, and the other two TYPE-A type interface is the common test interface.
1* POWER-Z USB Tester